Sunday, September 8, 2013

Stepping Out on Faith

I have been dreaming, contemplating, analyzing, and thinking about launching Ellis County Social for three plus years.  I am a Texas girl and as the saying goes in Texas, "Everything is Bigger Here" - including dreaming big! Being in public relations, event planning is just one part of my job; however, it is the part I love the most.  I LOVE events - planning them, creating them, dressing for them, watching them come to life, and writing and reporting on them.

With this in mind, I thought why not take my 8+ years in public relations and combine it with my love for events? For three years, this thought rolled around in my head, but I was scared.  What would people think? Would they think it stupid?  Ridiculous?  That I have no business thinking that I can do this?

STOP. RIGHT. THERE.  If I don't believe I can do it, then who will?  I know that people will love this site - who doesn't want to be "in the know" when it comes to events, trends, and fashion?   And just like that Ellis County Social was born!  Ellis County Social is your "Go to Guide" for social tips, trends, events, and style in Ellis County, Texas - a beautiful area located in North Central Texas that is still filled with small town charm, but offers big city amenities when you need them.

Thank you for your interest in my blog - I look forward to starting this journey with you.

XoXo,
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment